Friday, July 8, 2011

Pinterest

I have a new guilty pleasure. It reminds me of circling things in my Nanny's Sear's catalog when I was a kid. It is Pinterest. You have to request an invite but it is so much fun once you are in. I have wasted too much time on it already. It is a place for new ideas on food, home decorations, crafts for kids or just about anything! I have even tried some of the things that I have pinned. I just click on things all day long that I like, or I'd like to do or try. It really does remind me of when we were kids and Nanny would give us her Sear's catalog and tell us to circle what we wanted for Christmas. We would each circle just about every toy in there and write our names beside it. She was always able to find just what we wanted with that system. By the time that Christmas rolled around we had forgotten half of what we circled so we were still surprised at what we got.
Request your invite and get to pinning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment